Tabba Heart Institute inaugurated its new centre in Hyderabad city on 28th December which is located at the 3rd floor of Boulevard Mall. It is known as one of the best cardiology Hospital in Pakistan which providing care to thousands of patients each year.
The 5,000 sq ft centre in Hyderabad provides not only diagnostic and therapeutic services for heart patients but also consultancy services for Cardiology, Nephrology, Urology, Diabetics and Dieticians.
Tabba Hear Institute’s comprehensive diagnostic services include services such as Echocardiography, ETT, Ultrasound, Holter Monitoring, Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring and Thallium Scan. The centre also comes with a state-of-the-art pharmacy.
The management also announced discounts on all these services which include 30% discount on all routine laboratory tests, 25% on consultancy charges of OPD clinic and 15% discount on medicines.
A call centre is also established in the Hyderabad centre which people can reach at 021-111-844-844 for OPD appointments or specialized diagnostic tests.
The inauguration ceremony was participated by management and staff of Tabba Heart Institute along with many notable personalities from Hyderabad. Some of the guests for the event include:
- Chief Guest Commissioner Hyderabad Muhammad Abbas Baloch
- SSP Hyderabad Adeel Ahmed Chandio
- DIG Hyderabad Naeem Ahmed Sheikh
- Medical Director Dr. Bashir Hanif
- Chief Operating Officer Mr. Musharraf Hussain
- Assistant Medical Director Dr. Aftab Ahmed
- GM Marketing & Outreach services Mr. Mohsin Yaseen
- Manager Marketing & Outreach Services Mr. Fahad Anwer Chishti