1. Sajji Sajji is a Balochi specialty, where a whole lamb or chicken is roasted on coals after being marinated in salt and green papaya paste.
2. Kaak. Kaak is made from flattened dough, which is heated until the shell hardens and becomes crispy.
3. Dampkhut. Meat is sealed in containers, left over a low flame to cook slowly in its juices and bone marrow. Dampkhut is a cooking technique that dates back to over 200 years!
4. Khaddi Kabbab. A whole lamb or goat is stuffed with rice, and cooked over a fire. The rice is cooked by the fats of the lamb, and enjoyed.
5. Kehwa A soothing green tea, usually served with breakfast.
Explore Balochistan to know what you are missing in life!