About Dr. Mark Batey: Dr Batey teaches on the Executive MBA, Executive Education Programmes, BSc and MSC programmes. His topics cover creativity in the individual, creativity in teams and organisations, personality, selection & assessment, the psychology of change, leadership and topics in organizational development.
Dr Batey encourages informal enquires regarding PhD supervision and research collaboration from those who share similar interests.
- Name: Dr Mark Batey
- Designation: Senior Lecturer in Organisational Psychology
- Organization: The University Of Manchester
- Academic unit: People, Management and Organisations
* Joint Chair of the Psychometrics at Work Research Group at Manchester Business School – a research group dedicated to understanding how psychometrics can help organisations.
* Associate Editor of the International Journal of Creativity and Problem Solving. Editorial board member for the APA Journal Psychology of Aesthetics, Creativity and the Arts.
* Since 2008 – one of the most published researchers in creativity.
* Media relations – creativity, innovation, leadership, executive education.
* BBC Online, Radio and Television, Financial Times, The Times, The Independent, The Moscow Times, The Daily Express, The Sunday Telegraph and The Telegraph.
* Keynotes, presentations and master classes – CIPD, Chartered Institute of Marketing, Association for Coaching, National Outsourcing Association, APSCO, ARADO, Association of Business Psychologists.
* Worked with Anheuser Busch InBev, BBC, Emirates, Channel 4, Greater Manchester Police, Group 4 Securicor, Johnson & Johnson, M-Real, Merck, Sharp & Dohme, Novar, nPower, PZ Cussons, Reading Football Club, Rolls-Royce, Sony Music Entertainment and SyCo TV.