Jobs & new career opportunities in Government of Punjab are advertised through the dedicated online portal of Punjab government.
All government jobs are available on the online portal where you can check the details, eligibility criteria and then apply through the online application system.
Just visit the online portal where all new & latest vacancies are show on the screen, if you see all the available jobs by clicking on ‘see all jobs’.
You can also search jobs through category and location by very simple method. Just select the category or location and click on search to know details about available jobs in your city or about available openings in the department you are interested.
Govt of Punjab also launched a smartphone which can be downloaded through Google Play Market. By this mobile app you can check new jobs any time through your smartphone.
The application also allows you to fill your application form and apply for any job or vacancy.
If you are interested to apply for any government job then you will be required to get registered. When you select to apply for any job you will be asked to login or get registered, so select registration process if you are not registered.
Follow these steps to create your account on the Job Portal:
1) Click Register on the official website of Punjab Online Jobs.
2)Provide your email and write a password for your portal account
3) Activate your account by confirmation through your email
4) Login to your account
5) Update your profile by providing details about your academic qualification
6) Provide your name and contact details, such as address and phone numbers
How To Apply?
The procedure to apply for any vacancy is same, follow these steps:
1) Visit the official job portal
2) Search jobs through category, department or location
3) Check the minimum education criteria, experience and other requirements of the jobs
4) If you fulfill the criteria then click on ‘Apply’
5) Provide the details including current and expected salary
6) Apply and you will receive a confirmation message
This official website of Punjab government is the biggest recruitment process through which applicants and candidates are shortlisted for 436 departments of the provincial government.
These departments include education department, Agriculture department, hospitals, Intermediate Boards, District councils, Government colleges, Universities, Wildlife and Accountant General.
The website also provides contact information for all departments of Punjab Government.